Sunday, October 31, 2010

Solution of Stammer in 10 Minutes

3 comments
So, you are seriously looking for a solution to your stammer in 10 mintures? Be aware that this information is not for everyone. I share and discuss some personal and emotional opioions and experience with stammering and I don't ntend to hold anything back! I reveal the truth to you just as it is and I don't sugar coat non of it.

Now, what is the real powerful and life- changing STUTTER SOLUTION?


Well, let me introduce myself and explain WHY
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME........... ,



 Hi and thank you for visiting my page, My name is Saytue. I understand that
you are searching help for stammering, and I think I have the
solution of stammering in 10 min to do so.


 It is totally up to you on what you think about what I'm saying, because I
really just want to give you my perspective on this uneasy condition that makes
stutterers feel nervous and scared. You may be the victim or your child or
friend is, but as you can tell, many stutterers isolate themselves from the
world for the rest of the day because they are being laughe at and trying to
maintain control of their speech after people memic their words. To me, it has
stressed me out dearly.




Wouldn't you? Are you?


 don't know who you are in person and I'm sure I don't know your name, by
all means, by you being here on my blog, I know that we have something in
common.




"And that's the beauty of it, at least I know that I am among somebody that have the same problem as me."



Well, not technically, because I've learnt how to control my stutter
and if you keep reading, you will soon find out how I can help you with the
right brain cure to cure your stammering problem in under 10 minutes!



In so any ways, controlling your stammer and curing it for good are both
alike. Just like curing any disease, there is a slight chance of it coming
back. Well, when you learn how to control your stutter, there is a slight
chance it might come back if you forget how to control it. Does that make
sense?



 The wonderful thing about stammering is that it is a condition that can come
and go if you want it to. It is not a condition that controls you.


So why wouldn't you believe me if I told you that stammerung is a emotional
problem? Learning to control your way of thinking and saying sentences without
panicking will change the way you communicate with others in a much more
sophisticted and people will listen to you and respect you better.



 Wouldn't you love that?


 Is that what you want? To be listened to and respected? Sure you do, and I
'm almost positive that it will change your life!



 "The wonderful thing
about stammering is that it is a condition that can come and go if you want it to, it is not a condition that controls you."



 So, what does getting help for stuttering mean to you? To me, it meant the world. I got tired of not being able to finish my sentence because somebody bursts with laughter. I got tired of not being able to express my pain or sadness because I was afraid of being teased and not
taken seriously.



 Yep, and it’s true, because almost everyone around
me belittle me because I wasn’t able to express my feeling effectively.
Sometimes, people chump me off, because I felt like it was pointless of even
argueing or telling them off.



 Does that happen to you? It sure has happened to
me. Plenty of times, and I just got sick of it.



 I wasn’t born a stutterer, but I grew into it at age 5. I didn’t really care about it
until about 3rd grade. I use to hate reading in class and talk to boys. I’m sure we all experience this to.






Over the years of not understanding why I stutter,
it eventually took control of me, Until one night I decided that I was gonna do
whatever it took to find a solution to my stutter.



 But first, how could I get help for stuttering?
Well, first thing first, I started noticing a pattern in my stammer and got
connected with how I felt at the moment of stammering over my words.



 I realized that I stutter most when:



1.      I’m with a “group” of people I hardly know and
there are conversations going on


2.     I’m getting to know
new people


3.     I’m nervous


4.     I’m scared


5.     I’m angry


6.     I talk fast




You see, finding what triggers your stammer is 1 key to decreasing your stammer in under 10 minutes, because then, you can focus on changing the way you feel and think. For me, when it all came down to it, what triggered my stutter is basically my
nervousness and thinking too fast before speaking.




This may be you and maybe
it isn’t you, but right now, you are robbed of your voice and silence forever.
You probably feel alienated from others at social events, causing you to feel
completely alone. Even worst, you are prevented from fully expressing yourself.
Trust me, I know this is exactly how you feel. But you DO NOT have to feel like
that and it doesn't have to be true.






Honestly, I’ve had speech therapist, sadly to say that they are a waste of
time in my opioin. I don’t even think they fully understand stammering. The
only thing that has helped me are books on kill your stutter. Stuttering
information is probably the best solution to your stutter, because books hold
so much more valuable information and go deeper into the problem you are
facing.






The only stuttering information I know of that has changed my life as a
stutterer is the “Kill Your Stutter Guide”.






What is “Kill Your Stutter”?





The Kill Your Stutter ebook is a program designed to help get rid of anybody's stutter. Doesn’t matter if you are a Adult and child, The "Kill Your Stutter" ebook
works for anybody. It was created to remove any anxiety or panic attacks that
are influencing your stammering speech.






Upon opening up the book, you will quickly realize that there are lots of easy to
read excercises for you to do. The wonderful thing about the excerises are
that, they are easy to do and it does not matter if you are in the car driving
or sitting at home watching tv or in bed, the excercises were meant for you to
do them anywhere.









 Fore real, for real, this guide is probably the only thing I needed to get
rid of my stutter
. Thousandths of people just like me have changed their
lives because of this simple amazing ebook.




Click here to read some testimonies


 Do you want to be left behind and trapp your voice from ever speaking
fluently?




Of course you don't! I know for a fact that this product changes lives, but
if you are not ready to take action and go through all the excercises till the
end, then I’m sorry, this guide is not for you.




Do you want to have a voice and never feel alianted from the world?
Learn how YOU can
cure your stutter with the Kill Your Stutter book that has allowed me to control my life!








































3 Responses so far

  1. Leoking says:

    So you made it a product heh. Why dont you
    start helping people..
    Bloody capatalist !!!

  2. Hi Leoking,
    Thanks for your comment:-)
    Actually, if you read the rest of my blog, you will see that I DO HELP PEOPLE DECREASE THEIR STUTTER by giving different examples of what I use. Here is link to a full article on my story: http://www.articlesbase.com/public-speaking-articles/how-to-stop-stammering-1-simple-practice-that-will-decrease-your-stutter-in-under-10-minutes-2435630.html.

    Warmly,

Leave a Reply