Saturday, April 24, 2010

How To Help a 10 Year Old Boy Stop Stuttering

0 comments
Whenever a person tries to help a 10 year old boy stop stuttering, it is not more so about the age or gender, because age doesn't matter. It is about knowing how to get that child the correct formula for his or her stuttering problem.

Most of us parents can agree that it kind of makes us sad to see our children with this speech problem and we are more concerned about  kids making fun them and communication with others than anything else.

As a child, my stammering was terrible and I hated to stand in front of the class and talk. And it felt like my stomach crumbled and I'd start sweating and become nervous.

Now that I'm a adult, I now realise that emotions play a huge part in this so call "speech problem". The way you feel determines how you talk, because your thoughts bring out this certain emotion that causes people who are considered "stammerers" to choke upon words that become so hard to say.

The Kill Your Stutter  book shows how anyone can stop stuttering in under 10 minutes.

books on how to overcome stammering

Leave a Reply